This hoops original gives "fresh air" a whole new meaning. Breezy canvas, a bouquet of spring colors and embroidered details bring summertime vibes to what you already know and love: Air cushioning, classic construction and style for days.
- From the tough stitching to the sturdy cupsole, durability is the name of the game.
- Originally made for performance hoops, Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort while a padded ankle and tongue add softness to the ride.
- Rubber outsole with heritage hoops pivot circles adds traction where you need it.
- Low-cut, padded collar looks sleek and feels great.
- Shown: Summit White/Metallic Silver/Bronzine
- Style: DV3808-101
Air Force 1
Debuting in 1982 as a basketball must-have, the Air Force 1 came into its own in the 90s. The clean look of the classic white-on-white AF1 was endorsed from the basketball courts to the block and beyond. Finding its rhythm in hip-hop culture, releasing limited collabs and colorways, Air Force 1 became an iconic sneaker around the globe. And with over 2000 iterations of this staple, its impact on fashion, music and sneaker culture can’t be denied.